Sales executives are responsible for the maximization of sales for the company’s products. Help in the turnover of sales and provide data’s regarding changes required in the product to meet customer standards. You are people who reach towards the customer directly.
Skills Required :
- Graduate in business or management (For Consumer product sales).
- Graduation in Computer, engineering or technology related studies (For technical and IT product sales).
- Strong Communication skills.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc.
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Help management in forthcoming products and discuss on special promotions.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers.