You will be responsible for deployment of solution and services. This includes working closely with the team to deliver winning solutions. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Skills Required :
- Graduate in business or management (For Consumer product sales).
- Graduation in Computer, engineering or technology related studies (For technical and IT product sales).
- Strong Communication skills.
- The ability and desire for sales job with a confident and determined approach.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
- Last but not the least; the candidate should have some work experience in facing the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in implementing, configuration, customizing and maintaining IT Infrastructure Management Suite such as NMS, AD Management Tools, Helpdesk, Desktop Management & Etc
- Develop monitoring rule base and scripts
- Engage in support and maintenance with the development of the proof of concept evaluation of discovery and root cause analysis tools
- Familiar and responsible for the full cycle of project implementation including requirements gathering, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, and documentation
- Able to conduct Customer Training on product specific
- Design, propose, implements and maintains hardware and software solutions.
- Conduct technical training and create technical documentation.
- Provide technical assistance to pre-sales and post-sales team.
- Research and explore new products and technologies.
- Prepare & Assist on Technical and Tender Document within the Dateline
- Able to be customer service oriented, highly motivated and analytical team player with good initiative as well as excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.